Start a New Career as a Software Developer
2. Graduate with a Master’s Degree in Software Development
3. Secure a Job as a Software Developer with our Career Support
Learn the Coding Skills that Employers Want
Any US equivalent Bachelor’s degree accepted.
Start on a Fulfilling Career Track
Our Graduates Average Starting Salary is $91,000 per year
Starting salaries range from $75,000 to $130,000
1. University of Southern California
2. Maharishi International University
3. Columbia University in the City of New York
4. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
5. Stanford University
See full list...
6. Arizona State University-Tempe
7. University of California-San Diego
8. Illinois Institute of Technology
9. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
10. Stevens Institute of Technology
11. North Carolina State University at Raleigh
12. Cornell University
13. University of Illinois at Chicago
14. University of Massachusetts-Amherst
15. University of Illinois at Springfield
16. University of North Carolina at Charlotte
17. Binghamton University
18. University of California-Los Angeles
19. George Washington University
20. University of Central Missouri
Source: https://nces.ed.gov/ipeds/use-the-data (7-9-2020)
Our sister program, the Master’s in Computer Science program (MSCS), is the 2nd largest computer science program in the United States. Many courses in the Master’s in Software Development program are taught by the same experienced faculty as the MSCS program, and our program continues to bring in new industry leaders who are experienced in the latest and most in-demand technologies.
MIU’s Computer Science department has a 25 year proven track record, and the Master’s in Software Development program was created to offer a curriculum focused on the most sought-after skills in the industry.
MIU’s Recent MSD Graduates
are Accepting Positions with Fortune 500 Companies & Industry Leaders
Maharishi International University was founded in 1971 and is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, the oldest and largest official accrediting body in the United States.
Current: Java Developer at Bank of America
Current: Software Developer at Fresh Consulting
Former: High School Teacher
Current: Software Developer at Google
Former: Customer Service Rep
Current: Software Developer at LeepFrog Technologies
No coding skills are needed to apply. All we require is a US equivalent undergraduate degree in any subject.
We provide a solid foundation in computer programming over 12 months which will make you highly-skilled and competent as a software developer.
Graduate with a Master’s Degree in Software Development ready to be successful in any software job.
We provide support and training to help you secure a job with career coaching specialists.