How to Submit Your Deposit
Master’s in Software Development program
As a reminder, this $1,000 will be applied to your tuition and is non-refundable. Since the university will be allocating a limited seat for you in the program, this deposit makes the statement that you are committed to joining the program. See below for instructions.
STEP 1 – Submit Payment
1. Click the following link to go to the payment page:
2. Select the following option for “payment type”:
3. Enter your student ID in this field
Note: if you do not yet have a student ID number, you can use your social security number.
4. Click “continue” at bottom.
On the next page you will enter this text into the “purpose of payment” field:
5. Make sure to put in the amount exactly as the following, along with the cents:
6. Next, enter in your credit card or bank details, and then click submit.
STEP 2 – Upload Proof of Deposit Payment
Upload a screenshot of payment confirmation. See example screenshot below:
Please upload your screenshot below: